You don’t know much about your body do you? I don’t blame you who cares right. It’s always fun to share some fun facts though, and here are a few we thought you would like.
1. It takes your food seven seconds to get from your mouth to your stomach.
2. One human hair can support 3kg (6.6 lb).
3. The average man’s penis is three times the length of his thumb.
4. Human thighbones are stronger than concrete.
5. A woman’s heart beats faster than a man’s.
6. There are about one trillion bacteria on each of your feet.
7. Women blink twice as often as men.
8. The average person’s skin weighs twice as much as the brain.
9. Your body uses 300 muscles to balance itself when you are standing still.
10. If saliva cannot dissolve something, you cannot taste it.
11. Women reading this will be finished now.
12. Men are still busy checking their thumbs.