trimox generic online uk, sale of generic plavix , plavix generic online uk, sale of amitriptyline online, buy amoxicillin/clavulanate purchase, aldactone generic online uk, cost of proscar online

Things You Will Never Understand: ICP Fans

18 Jan 2010, written by Revelation 10 Comments

icp1
Thanks to reader C.T., friend of “The Kid Himself”, I thought of a video I saw a while back that I found very interesting. For those of you who don’t know who the Insane Clown Pose are, simply they are an underground rap group who dress up as clowns, real cool I know. The group is composed of Joseph Bruce and Joseph Utsler, who perform under the respective personas of the wicked clowns Violent J and Shaggy 2 Dope. ICP has one of the most passionate cult followings of any musical group on Earth. The male fans of ICP call themselves Juggalos and female fans call themselves Juggalettes. The fans also get decked out with clown face paint and over the top attire.
icp2

The Gathering of the Juggalos (The Gathering or GOTJ) is an annual festival put on by Psychopathic Records, featuring performances by the entire label as well as numerous well-known musical groups and underground artists. It was founded by Robert Bruce, Insane Clown Posse, and their label in 2000. The Gathering has featured bands of a variety of genres within hip hop and rock, though the majority of the acts perform horrorcore and hardcore hip hop, similar to that of Psychopathic Records artists. Described by Joseph Bruce as a “Juggalo Woodstock”, the Gathering of the Juggalos spans four days and includes concerts, wrestling, games, contests, autograph sessions, and seminars with artists. It is regarded highly by Juggalos, and is considered to be a “family reunion” of sorts by these fans.
icp3
Many law enforcement agencies in the area are actually labeling the cult following an actual gang. They do admit that about 90% of the fan base are truly spectators, while the other portion actually labels themselves as a criminal sect, with initiations and criminal activity. ICP and their fans are something I will never understand, but while writing this I started to think it wasn’t so weird in actuality. Of course I think it is a little bizarre and a bit too much, but how do you think these kids view Guido’s and Guidette’s? Both parties are really no help to society, but whatever makes you happy. I mean if I lived in the Midwest, grew up in a trailer, and had no money, I would probably be cranking ICP and painting my face like a clown. On the contrary Guido’s live in the East gelling their hair up like clowns, have no money or respectable jobs, dress up in ridiculous ed hardy circus clothing, and live with their parents……. wait a second. I guess the two groups really aren’t that different when you break it down. Either way I understand Guido’s because I grew up around them, I don’t think I will ever understand the interest in being a Juggalo, but watching this hilarious/interesting video below gives you a good look on how Juggalos act.

icp4

Promote This Post

____________________

10 Comments

Kyle Mang

January 19, 2010 6:09 am

Did eliza put u up to this?

Revelation

January 19, 2010 6:27 am

hahah no, a reader posted a comment on something else showing some fat girl singing an ICP song and I remembered how awesome this video was so I had to share it with the zoot community, ya dig. And that guy in the beginning owns you in rhyming by the way, “I’ll turn you to mice food”

CT

January 19, 2010 11:14 am

haha awesome post revelation. Yea man me and my crew have been just in shock with the icp culture. Great video at the end with all the juggalos. Juggalos making college seem that much more important

Josh hassinger

April 26, 2010 4:09 am

fuck you asshole
WICKED CLOWNS WILL NEVA DIE!!
MMFWCL WOOP WOOP!!!

BIG SEX

September 2, 2010 9:29 am

MMFWCL Fo LIFE

Dragonaut

September 9, 2010 7:36 pm

To be honest, the two comments above gives you an idea of a juggalo’s general lack of intellect.

krista

October 29, 2010 8:26 am

whoop whoop to my lettes n los out there….and to the rest of you…FUCK OFF!!! you really don’t know shit about us except for what u read in the media…but y’all are so fucking brain washed by whats on tv telling you whats normal or “cool” that you believe every thing you hear. here’s an idea for you dumb fucks…why don’t you get your own minds and stop being such conforming monkeys.

tazzy

November 19, 2010 7:49 am

fuck this article juggalos and juggalettes much clown love if you listen to the music and actually attend a show you might feel the love all the fam brings its not a cult icp or anyone on the pyschopathic record label doesn’t tell you to do shit so fuck who ever wrote this piece of trash article Whoop Whoop MMFWCL

Felicia

January 26, 2011 1:20 am

OK, first off, I am on that video and that is fucking hilarious. Hard to defend stupidity when you are on the video being poked fun at.

So, second, all juggalos are NOT retarded. Yes, some are lacking in IQ but never in heart. I’ve been to 3 Gatherings, and they are filled with people from every walk of life, with all different lives. I bet if we examined your family, we might find some freaks too. Chill the hell out on them. They know not what they do.

Felicia

January 26, 2011 1:23 am

Oh yeah, and one more thing. ICP, being a juggalo, everything about psychopathic IS a cult. Christianity is a cult too. Shit, there is a cult following to the Nightmare Before Christmas and Rocky Horror Picture Show. So please, lettes and los, make it a bit easier for us to defend you by taking the time to make sure what you are saying makes sense. That is all.

You must be logged in to post a comment.

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare wpclassupdate() (previously declared in /home/content/k/h/0/kh0321/html/wp-content/themes/platform/images/settings.php:14) in /home/content/k/h/0/kh0321/html/wp-content/themes/platform/images/settings.php on line 14