Here is a classic hilarious Craigslist posting from a man confronting the man his wife is cheating on him with. The original posting on craigslist can be seen here. You would think it would be a rage fueled rant, wanting to kill the guy, but instead it is a list of things to do, so both men can be happy, hilarious.
To the guy doing my wife. You know who you are. Yes I know. No I am not angry, I would just ask a few things of you. After all you are giving it to my wife.
1.Please stop leaving the seat up, I keep getting blamed and it is starting to get old.
2.You may be giving me a chance to go fishing more often but please stop drinking all my beer. It is fine if you have a couple while you visit(god knows
I drink plenty before I find her attractive), but please leave me a few as I have to be there longer than you.
3.If you do drink the last one buy more or leave money on the counter I will pick some up.
4.Please replace the toilet paper when you use it all. For some reason my 5 year old son belives if its not there he does not have to wipe. We keep it under the sink, unless you can recomend a better spot?
5.After doing my wife please use something disposable to wipe off with. The basket of clothes on the right is mine and the clothes are clean as my wife does not do my washing, Irun out of time rushing to work. Last week my sweatshirt was crusty(thanks).
Hilariousness continues below
Jim and Tracy from Today Now! welcome Chris Morgan, the kindergartener who wrote the latest action-packed “Fast And The Furious” sequel. As you can assume the movie was made exactly how this 5 year old envisioned it, cars, explosions, cars going fast, and great dialogue from Vin Diesel, hilarious.
Sometimes all it takes is the slightest difference to yield a very big difference in results. Here is an always funny comic from the guys over at the oatmeal. Change one tiny thing and you have some hilarious shifting in reactions. Happy Friday time to go H.A.M.
Click below for more of minor differences continued
Ahhh eyebrows, what the he’ll are they even on our face for, to block sweat from running into our eyes, really? Well even though I think they are useless I have pretty decent eyebrows so I don’t mind having them. For some unfortunate people though eyebrows need a lot of maintenance and care, especially for women. Now ladies we appreciate you trimming and making your brows look neat and presentable, but there is a line, and lately a lot of you have been crossing it more and more. And as for guys, just leave them alone you are only going to make it worse. Here is a solid collection of ridiculous and absurd eyebrows from men and women, enjoy.
Many many more hilarious eyebrowing losahssss below
I think the drunk dial was invented at the same time the telephone was invented, they go hand and hand. We have all done one and they are brutally embarrassing when you wake up the next morning, especially if there is answering machine evidence of your suave talk. Here is one of the funniest messgae I have ever heard from a chick who is completely bombed and in love with a guy named Ryan after meeting him for thirty seconds at at bar the same night, enjoy.
I meant to post this last week but it slipped through the cracks. The whole song is about how ugly and inefficient their dicks are, which is a lot more interesting and skillful then rapping about cars money and hoes, well pretty much the same thing.
Track 01 intro song off The Lonely Island’s new album TURTLENECK & CHAIN!
Album in stores May 10, 2011!!
April Fool’s Day is one of the best days of the year. On no other day are you “legally” allowed to play jokes and pranks on your friends, family and co-workers and have a built-in excuse. Well last year we gave you a simple, yet awesome list of 5 simple pranks to pull on your friends, seen here for refreshment. Some people will go to great lengths to pull off elaborate gags on those around them but sometimes it’s just as fun to play smaller, simpler pranks on as many people as possible throughout the day. That’s where we come in. Here are 50 pranks you can play on people with very little effort, yet still reap much joy out of the end results. (And be sure to add your own great April Fool’s Day gags in the comments so we have even more ideas!)
50. Borrow someone’s cell phone and change the language setting to a foreign language.
49. Change the language for Google on someone’s computer.
48. Change the coffee in the office coffee maker to decaf.
47. Swap the signs on the men’s and ladies’ rest rooms.
46. Hide scented air fresheners all over someone’s office.
45. Add food coloring to milk that comes in a cardboard container.
44. Add food coloring to the windshield washer fluid of someone’s car.
43. Switch around random keys on someone’s keyboard who isn’t a very good typist.
42. Switch the Push and Pull signs on a set of doors.
41. Hide food in a trash can and when someone comes by grab some and eat it.
40. Replace Oreo cream-filling with toothpaste and offer one to someone.
39. Dip the tips of someone’s cigarettes in Orajel so their lips will go numb.
38. Bring multiple sets of clothes to work, change every hour, and act like nothing’s different.
37. Cup some water in your hand and pretend to sneeze on the back of someone’s head.
36. Take something from someone’s office and leave them a ransom note.
35. Add several odd appointments with alarms set to go off during the day to a co-worker’s Outlook calendar.
34. Hide all of the desktop icons on someone’s computer and replace the monitor’s wallpaper with a screen-shot of their desktop.
33. Put a “Please Use Other Door” sign on the entrance to your office building if it only has one entrance.
32. Put a balloon on the tailpipe of a someone’s car so it will pop when they start their car.
31. Glue the headset of someone’s phone down to the cradle.
30. Take the door knob off a door and put it back on backwards, then lock it and leave the door open.
The rest of the list below, start pranking.
Let this be a lesson. You cant do anything now a days without it possibly becoming and internet sensation. Dominic called the wrong number, or, more likely, Ryan gave her the wrong number. The person who woke up to this gem of a voice mail from a strange number made text art out of these fantastic ramblings. Dominic, wherever you are: You’re better than Ryan and his indigestion. Keep doing you. Maybe Ill buy something off of Ebay and we will cross paths. I like Jamba Juice too!
I just though this was really funny…..because Ive done it.
Are you a really busy person? Do you have a dog? Well if you answered yes to both we found the perfect dog walker for you, and if you don’t have a dog go buy one just so you can hire this bad ass dog walker guaranteed to be the best walker on Earth. He is actually watching my dog Machine this weekend, Machine gets the best and only the best.