(Click on image to enlarge)
Clearly none of the X-Men are on match.com, geez guys branch out a little, there are a lot of hot babes out there in the world, and unlike us normal people, you can just fly to another country if you have an embarrassing date. Stupid X-Men with their stupid powers and not taking advantage MY GOSH.
I think this song literally came out over a year ago, which is fine because it is awesome, but a new music video has just emerged for it, and it kicks ass. The music video pretty much gets created before your eyes. Directed and Produced by Mathieu Wothke and additional animation by Virginie Kypriotis
We haven’t made fun of hipsters in a while here so I guess it’s about that time again. Here is a really popular internet meme, the hipster cat. If you are not familiar pretty much it is just a cat dressed up as a hipster with hilarious hipster sayings attached, pretty straight forward. Alright well good talk, enjoy the hipster cats, see you out there.
A bunch more of Hipster Cat below
I wanted to post this video last week but couldn’t get it to post onto the site, but this video is worth the late arrival. Mark Howell interviews Nick Prindell, an ex-Marine who lost his hands in Iraq. He wants to become an UFC fighter but the corporation is wrongfully not allowing him to compete due to his prosthetic hands.
Spoken word poet George Watsky spits some bars at breakneck speed over Busta Rhymes’ “Break Yo Neck“. What I find hilarious about this is that I bet half of the actual so called “rappers” in music today couldn’t write something this good if they took a week trying to. Especially if they were told they weren’t allowed to rap about guns, hoes, money, or cars. Enjoy the rhyme slaying, and you can also check out his website here for his poetry and other videos and information, good shit. Update after the jump as well, with Mac Lethal’s faster rapping skills.
UPDATE: Pale kid rapping faster below
1. Never under any circumstances should two men share an umbrella.
2. If a man has lint, an eyelash, or any other foreign object on his hair or face, under no circumstances are you permitted to remove it.
3. A man has to scratch what he has to scratch no matter the time or situation. Leave him alone. This applies to picking as well.
4. When you and another man are seeing a movie together a buffer zone of at least one seat must be maintained, even if the theater is sold out.
5. Any object thrown with fairly reasonable speed and accuracy, MUST be caught. Must.
6. The guy who wants something the most is responsible for getting it.
7. Deny everything.
8. If whatever you’re doing does not satisfy you completely in 5 minutes, it’s really not worth it.
9. It’s not that crying isn’t manly, it is just that there is nothing to cry about.
10. If the question begins with “why,” the answer is “I don’t know.”
11. Women can do anything that men can do. Except math, chess, running, jumping, lifting stuff, fixing things, making money, hockey, surfing, driving, making decisions, being tall, taking out the garbage, tipping, fishing, being funny on purpose, reading a map, listening to good bands, writing, running the country, overseeing standards and practices, inventing anything important, or being fun to hang out with. (From the 10th episode of Tosh.0)
12. For a multitude of reasons, tanned people are not to be trusted.
Click below for the rest of the list continued.
Here are some awesome illustrations by artist Aled Lewis. He cleverly incorporates 8 bit characters (some 16 bit but who’s counting) into beautiful real life scenes that fit the environment the video game character is used to. It’s pretty cool to see characters that are usually immersed in pixelated scenery, and instead included in our reality. And seriously who doesn’t want to see E. Honda dominate a piece of shit car?
More 8-bit characters in real life below
Check out this INCREDIBLE snowboard trick from the full length movie “Pony tale” by Actionhorse films. There really isn’t much to say about this trick except it is awesome and completely bad ass and you will never ever be able to do something nearly as cool as this. Hit up below if you want to watch the free 30 minute full length snowboarding movie it was taken from, it is pretty rad.
full length movie below
As we go deeper into Dr. King’s dream, it becomes more stable, not less. For it has great depth.
“We must all not be afraid to dream a little bigger, darlings.” – Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
Sometimes, a mug shot can be inspiring. This was taken in Alabama in February 1956, when King was 27 years old, following his arrest at the Montgomery Bus Boycott.